12 Nov November Happenings
We are all ready for an amazing Fall – and particularly for the Christmas season that is before us! It is such a joy to have that little nip of cool in the air each morning… Does make the coffee taste so much sweeter and the needlework the cozier.
November has a lot happening in Comfort and at the shop. We do hope that one of the things can lure you this way and/or join us online for a bit of holiday joy! So now for the countdown – you can hear the drum roll, right?
What is Happening in November!
Local Needlepoint Shop Day 2021
Saturday, November 13
We are delighted to celebrate LNS Day again this year – and we hope that we can make it a true celebration of needlepoint and needlepointers!
What is happening tomorrow? Well, we will have 15% off of all in-stock needlepoint canvases, hot cider and cookies, door prizes, and more.
AND – Saturday also happens to be Diva Day in Comfort. Diva’s can begin to celebrate getting ready for Christmas at the local shops in town.
If you are further away – I will continue to put needlepoint canvases up on line, but I do have some up now. We can also send pictures for you if you let us know what you are looking for…. We just want you to join in the fun with a discount on canvases as well as door prizes!
Should you not yet needlepoint…. Well, we can sure help you enjoy this amazingly fun craft! Muahahahaha!
Saturday, November 27th
The Saturday after Thanksgiving is so much fun in Comfort!
It will be the 35th annual Christmas in Comfort celebration with craft vendors, Santa, and the lighted night parade at 7 pm. AND it will also be Small Business Saturday! We will be here all full from our Thanksgiving festivities and ready to help you wra
Bring your holiday spirits to down to just enjoy the best of Comfort!
For the week of Thanksgiving, we will have just a few modifications to our shop hours.
Wednesday, 11/24 – Closing at 2 pm
Thursday, 11/25 – Closed
As many of you know, this summer has not been boring for our family – and at different times, quite tough. Apologies if I dropped a ball in responding to a message or an order. We are on solid ground now – yeah!
Here are a few updates in good Christmas Letter fashion…
1. Scott and I have moved above the shop! Yeah! The apartment is beautiful – despite not having unpacked everything yet. We are also still hoping that the kitchen counters will arrive before Thanksgiving. (Pictures to follow.)
2. Dad is improving by leaps and bounds. Still has a good way to go to get back to the shop, but we are so very blessed to have his salty attitude with us – and boy, has he been knitting! SMILE! (Dad was hospitalized for Covid Pneumonia and has had a quite a haul over the past two months to get to this point.)
3. As Dad has been out – Scott is here as his understudy, Bill, Jr! Ha, ha! Bless him that he has stepped in with such grace – and his first day was the week of Yarn Crawl!
4. Mom is doing awesome too. Just trying to not go crazy with Dad. She has also been ordering goodies for the shop like mad as it like comfort food! Do love this woman, and she too has been knitting like a fiend!
5. Cats, Cats, Cats! They are all well and happy living the life.