26 Dec Embroidery: Texas Beetle – Scarab Stitched and Embellished
We are honored to have Beth Cunningham joining us to teach us her embroidery approach – and what a beautiful approach it is!
Our first class that is scheduled is to create a Texas Beetle: Scarab Stitched and Embellished. Beth has created a very special learning piece based upon her Texas WILDlife Series – and the beatle is just amazing.
The cost of the class and kit is $135. Your kit is beautiful and will include most of what you need – including a gorgeous piece of hand painted fabric as the base. Here is a list of what you should bring along:
- Embroidery and Paper scissors
- Sewing thread in a neutral color
- Clear plastic ruler with readable 1/4″ markings
- Frixion pen by Pilot – fine point (0.05 mm) in green or red
- Embroidery thread – cotton floss or cloche (available at the shop)
- Beads (available at the shop)
- Basic embroidery stitches book (available at the shop)
You will have a break at lunch to grab a bit to eat as well!